Delivery Info about our delivery area, when we deliver, receiving your delivery, delivery notifications, delivery fees and free order pick-up
If you live inside of 470, we deliver to you. This includes all of Denver, Arvada, Aurora, Broomfield, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Lafayette, Littleton, Louisville, Northglenn, Superior, Thornton, Westminster and Wheat Ridge. We also deliver to Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl, Lone Tree and most of Boulder, Golden and Parker.
We do not deliver to the foothills of Boulder or Golden, or to Evergreen, Castle Pines or Castle Rock.
IMPORTANT: Customers who live in 80127, 80302, 80303, 80401, 80403, 80465, 80516, 80601 or 80602, please confirm your address with us before placing your first order. The more distant parts of these zip codes are too far for us. We reserve the right to cancel your order if we determine you are outside of our delivery area.
When we deliver
You can choose to receive your delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. If you need your delivery at a specific time, please let us know in the delivery instructions box when placing your order. We will text you on Friday morning with a two-hour delivery window for your selected delivery day.
Receiving your delivery
- If you will not be home, we ask that you leave a cooler out with ice packs as necessary. (See additional "Notes on coolers" below.)
- You will receive a text message when your order is on the way.
- We will follow any special delivery instructions you may have included with your order.
- We will ring your doorbell or knock, then leave your order on your porch or in your provided cooler.
- You will receive a second text when your order has been delivered.
- Tipping your driver: tipping is not required or expected. That said, it turns out that our customers are a generous bunch, so we now include the driver's Venmo username in the delivery confirmation text message. If you don't use Venmo, consider leaving cash in an envelope where they can see it.
Notes on coolers
Please make sure your cooler is clean. If the inside of the cooler is wet or full of glass milk bottles or other items, we will not use it.
Wooden milk boxes are not considered coolers and may only be used at the driver's discretion.
If you do not leave a cooler, your order will be left on your porch in a dry shaded spot if available (generally not recommended but is usually OK for a short bit of time).
On Friday we will text you with a two-hour delivery window for your selected delivery day. On delivery day, you will receive a text message when the driver is en route, and another text when your order is delivered. If you have any questions you can contact us or the driver directly.
We charge a flat $5 fee on all deliveries totaling $24 or more. If your order is less than $24 the delivery fee is $15. The fee directly supports our staff, who we pay a high hourly wage. If you are over 65 years old we will waive the delivery fee. Please email us at email@example.com to let us know you are interested in this option and we will provide instructions.
Free order pick-up
We offer free order pick-up from our kitchen on Sunday between 9 AM - 1 PM. The address is 460 S Navajo St, Denver, 80223. Select "Sunday Pick Up" on the checkout page.